Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I don't have any solutions, but I certainly admire the problem




Today's selection are my most recent additions to my Creative Greetings! Love the purple paisley with the polar bear. Used circle punches to create his head and ears. I think he'll make someone smile on their birthday.
Happy Holidays with the bold stripe... all the presents are hand cut out... hole punch for the dots. I like it when they are straight, but crooked (hand made not a die cut template) lines are ok too... not so perfect.
The snowflake card is actually on it's side... turn it 90 degrees right, a bi-fold card. Once again, just a few different sized circle punches. I like to add ribbon to give it just a little pizzazzzzzzz!
I got new Winter Card Mat paper at JoAnns.... it's all these cool blue and green tones, perfect for snowmen and snowflakes!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin