Thursday, April 05, 2007

Creative Greetings ~ Card Party


Here is a display of my all my cards layed out for my first ever, card party!! I have to think of a better word for it. Well, maybe just using my Creative Greetings!! Party . . . . will do! My nice friend Karen, had two other ladies over to her house and they all looked through my cards, card gift packs and other misc. paper crafts. They oooohhed and aaahhhed. And they bought a few things. Look through the rest of the blog and see pictures of cards I make! It's a variety of mostly hand drawn (SU and TAC inspired designs) stamps, computer generated and a mix of all of the above. Thank you Karen K, Karen M and Jill. Happy Day!!!!

1 comment:

Sherri Thacker said...

These look very professional. I love them all! Sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Way to go! Sherri PS Your blog looks great by the way.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin