Saturday, July 14, 2007

Do you really want to see it?




Where my creativity begins and ends. Here are some pictures of my 'design' "studio". I normally work off a 10"x10" square ~ semi clean area on my desk. I push everything aside and color, cut, copy (case) glue, embellish etc.... when I move on to the next card... I push all the markers and doodly stuff away from my immediate area! Just push it away!!!! Every couple of days I sit and put all the pens away, put the stamps back in their 'correct' cases, pick up the tiniest scrap of paper or sticky back, put ribbon and emebellishments back in their spot.... and about 5 minutes later... it looks the same.... everything back and close at hand!

The other pictures are of the closet where I store suppplies. The dresser was DS when he was a baby... it holds travel books, my sewing stuff and other knick knacks. I like it in their... my completed cards are on top... easy for picking!

The other photo is my work station with my fun Cuttlebug and all my punches, my Fiskar papper cutter and my view out into the backyard!

1 comment:

Holly said...

hi mommy i know what it looks like i livve in the same house(haha) love ya
♥ holly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin