Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rudy & Bird


Did I post this one already? Mmmm, don't remember, it's been another busy week. This is a cute case from the the Elyzabell stamp. Just copied and drawn by me! yay me! I used stickles for his red nose.

Did an open house last night. Exposure, not much in sales. I guess I like all my personal clients that have me make special cards for them. Not sure if I'd look too far in the future to do craft fairs. I need to rope them in, giving them FREE cards first.... then when they run out of my cute whimsy on a card... they HAVE to buy more... their friends and family expect it!!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Very cute Peggy! I love the shiny paper for the background! Sorry to hear that your open house did not do well in sales! Thanks for the cute christmas card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin