Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Goodbye Cards





I know these cards might not seem it, but the images are drawn on the huge folded poster boards. So poster board is what, 24" x 30"... making the card 12" x 15" One of the teacher's aides last day is Friday, and I was asked to make 'goodbye' cards for three of the classes. Inside the kids (all 7th grade) had an opportunity to sign and wish her their farewells. The cartoon kids are based off of the Bella stamps, the mouse with the flowers is based off of whippersnapper, and the cucumber is the one off the Veggie Tales cartoons. I had to make them all different!! Used chalk for the 'kids', my regular water color pencils and markers on the mouse, and oil pastels crayons on the cucumber!!! I'm not used to making such huge things... it's a lot of work coloring in those lines!!! My masterpieces!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the one with the group of people! They are great!

Heather Grow said...

how fun. Your coloring is really wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin