Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Bunny funny

I never know what card I'm picking to post. My thumbnail pictures are so small, all I see is a blur of different bright colors. They are literally smaller than a postage stamp! This was a good choice for today...since it IS Spring...spring break is right around the corner and then Easter. Just a cute E. Bunny card with some Peggy Primas.... how should I say it... they really aren't homemade flowers, but hand formed to look like the 'real' Prima thing!!

Wild weather. Friday it was in the 60's. Saturday we woke up to almost 2-3" of snow on the ground... since we lost all of it more than a week ago, the pavement was warm so that melted... the ground is so saturated. It was a good thing staying in all day Saturday. My head cold was worse, so it was nice to just find a spot to laze around. Then yesterday (Sunday) it got up to 48 and sunny, so almost all of the new snow is GONE!!!! Be gone snow....Yesterday I really cleaned my office, my work station, my studio....I brought out two grocery bags full of paper and packaging(stuff I held on to thinking I could/would use it) and un-usable crap....wow, a clean work surface to be inspired!!! Now, back to being a diva today, dog walker, grocery shopper, duster, cook and chauffeur.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Such a cute bunny card! I am spring cleaning next week! SMILE! Hope your cold is gone soon! BTW- our snow melted all ready ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin