Saturday, May 08, 2010

Garden Pictures - Visit two

Well, I thought another visit to my garden was due, since it has turned into a typical spring day here in the midwest.  A few days of dreary rain and now temps in the high 40's.  I was spoiled on Thursday when I took these pictures.  I love my bird bath.  Bearded Iris's, Lily's of the valley... and things only true gardeners know the names off .  I just planted whatever bulbs my mom's neighbor gave her!! This view is back to the house with the patio.
Another view looking toward the side of my yard with the bird bath in the forefront.  Look in the bottom left corner you will see my Goodwill find of a couple weeks ago. A heavy metal doodad... I think it was part of a couple of pieces to make a little gate of some sort.  But I like it!  My garden has rocks, gnomes and a tiny fountain too.  We'll visit those pictures another day.

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling. ~Mirabel Osler

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your garden is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin