Saturday, November 27, 2010

Constant.... cuteness

Can't you hear him saying " Hi Mommy"?
- What a face!!
- I'm still me
My family is home, they are totally interrupting my creative time, my blogging time, my cleaning time.... oh well, what to do?? ... but go with the flow.....

Went to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving and had a very nice time with my parents, great turkey grandma and seeing my brother's family.

Black Friday was RED Friday in our house.  Three out of 4 weighing over 110lbs gave a pint of blood!!! They were giving us $10 Target gift cards at the blood center.  Not bad!!!  There was nothing we needed to be shopping out with the loons at 4am.  But we will probably contribute to Cyber Monday.

Driving day.  DH is off to the DMV to update his Illinois drivers license.  And Sissy is out for her FIRST drive behind the wheel with the driving school.  WATCH OUT!!!

I've been creating, so stay tuned for updates!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin