Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Funky Lady

- Bead Beautiful


Here's an original thank you card for my friend KL.... who is a terrific bead gal. She is very talented... I love her work.... we 'used' to barter (when we lived in the same state and city)... I made her special whimsical cards, helped her with marketing. and manned a booth or two at a craft fair... and in return.... I have loads of fun jewelry.... that I love and wear every day! She sent me a fun necklace for my birthday... a total surprise!!! It made me feel so special. I am so glad she is back to creating and making again. After taking some time off... I think she missed it, and it was time to get back into designing. Makes me so happy! I can't imagine a day without cre8ting!!! Maybe some day she will create enough and let me blog her stuff!!!

Happy Blog Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funky Ladies are the best! SMILE! Your card is adorable! I love that you get to exchange goods with her! AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin