Friday, September 02, 2011

Loads of Love

There are some stamps that just 'got it'. I think this one from SU! is well over 5 years old. But I love when it comes back to life, some talented stamper finds it in their stash and creates a new or old way to use it again. They post it to their blog or SplitcoastStampers for all the world to see. I used to years ago, draw this fun jalopy.... then realized when I went to a stamp camp how tiny it really was, and how big I was making mine.

I also thought cartoons in the newspaper were that size of 2"x3". Then I realized they make them on big design boards and they are shrunk down. Duh!!! No wonder I was having so much trouble with the details. I am not a trained artist.... all natural talent here, ha ha ha ha hee!!!!


Fun tags to put on an awesome gift.... or tuck in a lunch box! I'm loving the black and white and red combo... very classic I must say! One tag, to lots of tags!!!


Sometimes you forgive people simply because you want them in your life!

-pinterest



1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

That's my card! I just got it yesterday! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!:)

And the tags!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin