Friday, October 28, 2011

How to fix it?




It gets frustrating when you are used to doing something and then your tools don't work! Aargh. I said that earlier this week when I had to replace my 2" circle punch. I guess I expected too much out of it, and it didn't want to do what I expected it to.


Now I'm trying to post a new crea8tive greeting digital picture I recently downloaded to the computer and blogger is telling me there is an error in uploading when adding pictures to this post. Hmmm what do I do now???




The above is a google image, and I was able to easily add that? Something that is making me go hmmmm.




But then I am humbled when I read quotes on pinterest that come to me in a timely fashion and mean so much....




Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and remember that there are people who have it worse than you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin