Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Color Blocking

Although it's Christmas time, it doesn't mean that all other holidays or special events stop happening. Every day is someone's birthday, or a couple celebrates their anniversary, or a baby is announced or someone should be thought of ... so I keep cre8ting and continually find new paper crafts for my CASe Studies, so I have plenty of FuN MaiL and whimsical gifts ready. Plus, it's so much fun to cre8te!

The color blocking card above could be any color combination (red & green with a Holiday wreath)... with any stamped image... with any sentiment. I'll probably make more cards with this same layout. This one happens to be a birthday card in purples and grey.

Helped the economy and did a little shopping today, and am pleased to report that in most all stores that gladly took my money, I encountered happy and personable sales people. It was almost like they've all been told to be super nice to 'our customers' because it's their money that supports us and gives them a job. Be happy!!! Well, I noticed... and it really made my day!! Maybe it was the shopping high??? Okay, I'll stay home and clean today!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin