Monday, December 19, 2016

Handmade with LOVE

Welcome to my blog!

I'm a card maker!

I create greeting cards.... and all sorts of crafty fun stuff!

to Brighten your day!!!
or
to Brighten Someone's Day
who is special in your life.

You can check out any of the card categories to the left of this blog post to see what I make.  Most cards are doodles (drawn by me) or they are a mix of stamped images, embellishments, computer clip art, water colored... pretty much anything!!!


I can recreate something or be uniquely original and whimsical just for you!


You just have to think slightly ahead to get my cards.  But I promise the special people in your life who love hand made, heartfelt and unique things.... know that you really thought of them when you got one of my cards!!
Contact me @ prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

Brighten Someone's Day
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin