Monday, September 18, 2017

Local Artists Need Support

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a creative soul and love to make 'something' every day!

Layered HELLO card

For too many years, (more that I can count now, but I have a few cards I made for my husband almost 30 years ago...) I have made hundreds and even thousands of greeting cards.  

They are such a creative outlet for me.  

I love that God has given me a gift that I try and use every day.  I practice all the time to make progress... which in turn, has become my version of perfecting what I do!

Get Well Soon

I hand doodle all kinds of cards.  Doodle, draw, sketch.... paint, computer generate, ink/rubber stamp... and all unique, one of a kind cards!  Yes, I admit that I am a copy artist!!! Sometimes I get my ideas from other places... but I do not trace or use someone elses image... unless it is from the paper I get from one of the craft stores.


Smiling Frogs

I admit that sometimes I'm like a kid in a candy store... there are so many cute ideas, posting, blogs, Pinterest and other adorable things out there on the internet....and I am greatly inspired to recreate some of the cuteness!

And I feel guilty.  But, I am often reassured that it is okay to Steal Like and Artist. by Austin Kleon.  So, if he says it's okay... then it's okay?   Right???

Gift Pack of cards
Birthday Gift

Oh boy do I love to make money supporting my habit, I mean my hobby! My cards mostly start at $3.50 each.  Yes, according to 'some' people.... whomever you are... I sell myself short!  I am blessed and fortunate this isn't my only livelihood.... but it makes my living lively!

 It's my gift to you, if you like what I do!

I'm on a resurgence if you will, a big kick, on the bandwagon...on my soapbox... support local artist!!!!  If you know someone who is a creative, buy from them.

Come back and visit me here again at my blog.  On the left side you can click on any one of the labels and it will take you a post of my made cards. It gives you an idea of the variety of cards I can make!

Send out more FuN MaiL
Brighten Someone's Day



Peggy Sue
prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

Mom Blog Names said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Guest Post blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin