Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Today is a Holiday?

Well, it's the perfect day for a Happy Halloween Post... 
but that's not gonna happen.  Sorry!!!

It's dark, cloudy and dreary out, and one of those fall days that you want your fuzzy socks, a hot cup of joe and a warm blanket to wrap around you... but I think you really have to plan out the cozy to have some of that 'stuff' to make it seem to work out perfectly

To most... it's just Tuesday, another day on the calendar ... to work... go to school, clean the house, grocery shop, rake up leaves, do the laundry.... later this afternoon, the neighborhood will be a buzz (boo) with trick or treaters... and there will be an element of fun and scary... all at once!

And then it's November, and we all wonder how did that happen???

I want to get back into blogging and creating again.  
I lost my mojo  a few weeks back:   MOJO A magic charm or spell.  Huh, I thought it was like Motovational Juice

I was reading somewhere, that public journaling and sharing of thoughts is quite therapeutic.  Who knows how long this 'blog' will be out there in the cyber cloud.... (It has been around for 10 years) It's my little journey and documentation that I existed and actually went from day to day!  Some days I had more to say, other days I had new things to show and share! And for quite a few days, I had nothing!!!  But that's okay, too!!!!

Today, I have five new creative greetings!


Giraffes Gone Wild

Well Hello There

Do I need a reason to write

Up, Up, Up

Tweet about this


Once I upload these pictures, I get to clean off my phone to make room for something else!  Right now, my brain is on Technology overload.  I've often started a blog post about using it or losing it... and one of my favorite quotes is from Ferris Bueller :Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

That's how I feel about technology and the digital world.  If you've made it this far with me, I thank you for hearing me out.  Life is moving very fast and I want to see and share as much of it as I can! I love pretty things and clever words and have even more fun, combining them together! What can I create for you? Right now, my purpose is to say... stop and smell the roses, stop and look around, look and see... enjoy the day, or find something, one little thing in your day to enjoy!  And share a smile or a greeting with a friend... near....or far!!!!

Thanks for stopping by....go ahead and send some FuN MaiL and

Brighten Someone's Day!


Peggy Sue
PRDesigns
Creative Greetings
prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin