Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm like butta.....

I'm on a roll..... busy weekend creating all different kids of cards. Looking for color!

I like the fairy a lot! I think there are a lot of different ways I can create her wings and petal skirt and put her in zippy poses. I'll have to work on that. Stay tuned for more fairy dust! Can't see it too well, but there is glitter in spots and squiggles throughout her wings!

On the cute kitty.... I used bleach on the flower stamp to create the images. She is inspired by Penny Black. The little chick is quite yellow and orange. The background paper is semi glossy, I used a brayer to add color, pink and orange... and once again, bleached the stamp to get the flower image. All outlined images, hand drawn, but great inspired!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin