Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Many Thanks







Well it's a gloomy day out, and the pictures needed flash... so I don't think they photo as well. Today's selection is a group of thank you cards. Trying to be cheery despite the change in weather... it was in the upper 70's yesterday and humid and today it's 45 and rainy. However, that is spring time in the midwest!
Everybody loves cards with 'yarn' as they call it! It's fiber and comes in hundreds of different colors and textures, and it adds so much to a card! The blue card has a yellow library pocket on the front, the thanks Card is a tag that can be pulled out.
I love the pink and green combo. The flowers are actually a piece of 'ribbon' in my stash, something my mom gave me years ago.
You can't tell by the photo, but the yellow card has the Cuttle bug embossed swirl on it. I punched out a window box for the "Thanks" to peek through. I love these different ways to tie the ribbon to the card. Different for me to pull it around and through the window itself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin