Friday, September 14, 2007

Wild Aspargus

So, I pulled out two more coordinating patterned papers from my stack and came up with these 5 cards. Using colors in the burgandy, tan and celery green colors, I think even using the same pp on each, the cards look way different!!
1. Anniversary card, I really like the added corner pieces. I've added brads to them in the past, but I think the paisley paper is enough to make them stand out on their own.
2. Happiness hedge hog!!! I drew him a few days ago, but saw a card with doodles on it and thought he would pop out perfectly with the colors being used. Again, I used photo corners and this time layered the look.
3. Cuttlebug Happy Birthday. I bought some chip board cut outs cheap from Big Lots and now I am using them, but not with their original design, I glued paper to the front of the scallop board, sanded the edges, added my sentiment and inked the edge. Wishing you joy is on the inside.
4. And last but not least, is the Criss Cross card from Splitcoast Stampers. I had passed over this card when looking through the gallery, someone's design caught my eye, so I went back and learned how to create this different card.

I had fun coordinating these two papers to make five somewhat different and unique Creative Greetings!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the criss cross ones! I need to make some of them! They are so cool I think! They are all wonderful! Love the slide show too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin