Friday, March 18, 2011

Bits of Sweetness

- A Corner of Heaven
- How fast can I type?

Here's the corner of one of my cards. All cuteness just right there... ribbon, pretty birdcage patterned paper, some bling pearls.... things that add just a fun touch to a card.

And here it is.... full size. Love this little girl!!!!

Exciting news.... I sold some cards at work. I got some lovin' and kudos from people who appreciate paper crafts. Ah... to get 'rid' of some of my babies.... it's time for them to go... in with the new.... but now where to find the time to make the new fun stuff! Such a dilemma.... I'm exhausted!!! Yay! It's Friday.

Off to watch a train wreck.... or a Ustream channel... or a reality show.... or play a game with the family.... so many things to do!

Thanks for stopping in!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin