Friday, August 19, 2011

6 Layers

Pretty popped up butterfly on the almost fallish Thinking of You card. I love this Martha Stewart punch and I loved when I saw someone punch out three and then fold two of them and glue them back to back on the wings, and what a cool way to make a dimensional popped up butterfly. This is the kind of thing I blog surf for, and find such great ideas.

Feeling a sense of loss today and all teary, so I will end today's post with this nice quote I saw on Pinterest:


Some day everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Thinking of You!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous, color combo! Love your card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin