Monday, February 10, 2014

Flakey Friends

Yep, it's hard to believe. 

It's really a joke now. 

We got even more snow over the weekend.

Cooper is beside himself.  He steps out on to the porch and looks around, and tries to figure out where he is supposed to go.  Nothing looks familiar.  There are four foot piles of snow every where, with tiny little foot paths to get through the yard.

We've lost Tucker a few times in the yard!!

 
To start this week we have sunny blue skies today.  But again it's quite deceiving, the Weather Channel on my iPhone app reads a balmy 0.2 degrees.  Oh, .2 degrees is so much warmer than 0 degrees, what??????
 
Recently I saw someone post that they got their hands on a 2014 Farmer's Almanac and that there is another major snowstorm predicted for the middle of February ... next week some time????  I don't know what part of the country it supposed to hit ... but her home base is out of Ohio.... so I would assume the Midwest??? 
 
More snow? 
 
No more snow!!!!! 
 
I'm getting tired of everyone complaining about it.  There is nothing we can really do about it.  I'm trying to see the POSSIBILITIES .... it's not global warming..... when Spring time comes.... maybe we will embrace the rebirth of LIFE a little bit more!
 
Let me tell you about my best friends!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin