Monday, February 03, 2014

I Am (trying) to Be One

I really like this photo I took with my iPhone a couple of years ago.  It's a picture of one of the walking trails near our home. I've posted it many times here on my blog.  It's one of those pictures worth a thousand words ... or more!

Last year, unfortunately, we found this trail infested with ticks and sometimes we and the dogs brought them home with us.  Hopefully, with all this cold and snow ... Mother Nature has killed them off and pushed them to live somewhere else for a while.  Then we can happily walk down this beautiful path without worry.
 
 
It's such a lovely trail, so close to home, and the dogs love walking here. It's so familiar. 
 
But I guess it could be a metaphor for life.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  You really don't know what's around the next curve.  What is lurking in the shadows?  Sometimes you bring home the tiniest of things which could wreak havoc. Throw caution to the wind. 
 
But also, if you don't imagine the possibilities... you might miss out on a beautiful experiences. 
 
Take a chance! 
 
And brush yourself off before you get back in the car!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin