Friday, September 24, 2010

Please Shine Down on Me

- Paper Pansies, flowers for all occasions
- Send a card to someone today, just because (I said so)
- Naked?

creative GREETINGS!! blog visitors.  I've noticed a little more visitor activity on my blog.  Thank You for stopping by.  I'd love to hear what you think.  It might be tough to comment below, blogger has some issues... but if you'd like, you can send me an email at prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net.  I hope you like what you see, and maybe have a giggle or two from my take on this weird world we live in.  The above card is going in the HOS Yellow box ready for sale in the Awning Shop.  Don't know what I'm talking about click ---> HERE

One of my favorite past times is people watching.  Got to do a lot of that in NYC this past May.  You can see more than you ever thought you would at Time Square.  I love to people watch behind my sunglasses, even though you probably know what I'm doing, I feel I'm hidden behind my Foster Grants.  I love sitting at the top row of bleachers and watching the fans below me.  I love standing in long lines, weird I know, but then I can 'watch' what's going on around me.

-I'm leaving you with this image of the naked cowboy!!! 
-Have you sent out your card today, just because....
- Go do it.... NOW!!!!  It will brighten someone's day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Just a pretty card! Love them flowers! te he he NAKED cowboy! I love to people watch too- the rodeo was very fun to people watch at! YIKES!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin