Friday, September 10, 2010

Tuesday Morning Find

I am and I was a little obsessed with creating these mini scrapbooks.  Although still learning, I love all the elements, all the embellishments and the pockets and tags that can be created.  Fiber, ribbons, buttons, yippee!!  Love that lolly flower!!! Here is the front cover of the latest one.  Went to Tuesday Morning a few weeks ago and found this cute scrapbook kit for $1.99!!!  I thought the papers (8 12"x12") were great!   I created my mini book at 6" x 6" and have paper left over to make cute cards.  The kit came with all the chip board tags. The book is ready for you to just add your special memory. Crop your pictures, journal the events and it's finished.  Please inquire within if you'd like this little keepsake!
Inside view of one of the 6 double pages.  So there is room on the front, inside(made it like a pocket folder, so there is a pull out tag) and back of  one page.  There are 3 places per page, times 6.... which means 18 places to add pictures, journaling and other fun!

On the side: Want to re-send Happy Birthday wishes to my mommy, who turned 30 years older than me, yesterday!!!  Sissy's team lost in 3 to cross town rivalries at last nights volleyball match.  I'm so proud of her.  Although she'd rather play defense, she has played setter many times.  Last night the setter got injured and Sissy stepped up to the plate and did a great job!! I can't say much for the rest of the team.  She tried to keep positive with the situation at hand, but some other team mates couldn't make the switch up work, and sadly in the end they couldn't get it together.
My back is still hurting.  I'm going to call a massage therapist now.
Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your book is adorable! Makes me want to make one! SMILE! Hope your back feels better soon! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin