Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Polka dot You

I love blurfing to get ideas!  What to do with a crazy polka dot pattern paper, of course, add more dots to it!  Too dang cute!  I'm thinking of you!  Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!
Cool, cool cool sunny hump day morning!  After a windy day yesterday.  I heard strange noises on the west side of the house, when I ventured out, 4 rows of siding were flapping in the wind.  When Bubba got home from school he helped me put up the 20 foot ladder and duct taped it down until DH can figure out what to do!  Duct tape, such a great product! 
Sissy's v-ball won in 2 games last night, pretty easy.  Went into a 'cute' resale shop in a town nearby.  I feel like I know this one lady (the owner?) and I've only been in their twice.  She has a big personality.  I don't know if she is making a fashion statement or she has been ill.... but she sports a beautiful bald head.  Yesterday their schtick was anytime someone walked in.. they said hello, Hello, HELLO.... hello... like the three stooges!  How could you not SMILE at that.  Having FUN and not being afraid too!  Wow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin