Monday, November 25, 2013

What Can I Say? It's my 'Thing'

I'm thankful for the little things.

 
Week #48 LIFE'S simple pleasures - thankful
 
I'm a little giddy with a touch of bitter sweetness all mixed in!
 
It's week #48 of year 2013, we are quickly coming to a close and writing my weekly blog post about LIFE'S simple pleasures will be a 'thing' of the past.
 
Some weeks finding topics and writing were more than a struggle than others.  Just like everything in LIFE, right?
 
I am so grateful, thankful and blessed.... beyond words and pictures!
 
This journey here on my blog was actually something completely amazing!  Being thankful for the little things works into being aware of LIFE'S simple pleasures.
 
Each week I looked around my LIFE and really looked at the little things, the simple things and the 'things' that don't cost money (or very little money) to have and appreciate.
 
It's not what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, its what you have in your heart.
 

 
Along this journey I took pictures every day and learned how to be a better photography and a Photo Shop artist.  I wrote (almost) every day and learned how to not only put words down, but write a story.  I researched meanings and learned history to become a better well informed human being on this huge amazing planet.  And, I found fun new ways to put a twist on LIFE, my LIFE.
 
Continue to join me as I finish out my YEAR of 2013, LIFE'S simple pleasures!
 
What are you thankful for?
 
I'm thankful for today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin