Friday, November 08, 2013

What's on Your Discovery Channel?

I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It's a journey of recovery. It's a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It's already there.
 
Week #45 LIFE'S Simple Pleasures - Discovery
 
I have found that I can make new discoveries every day.  To discover is to find something unexpectedly or in the course of a search.
 
In LEARNING to become Geocachers, Jeff and I have discovered new parks in our county that we never knew existed.
 
Are we on the right path?
 
Mistakes are the portals of discovery - James Joyce
 
Mistakes are also 'creative opportunities' in the card making world.  Oops, ha ha... my favorite picture above, I realized (discovered) I typed my watermark signature wrong... I'm ptdesogms2013.

 
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
~ Marcel Proust

 
LIFE'S simple pleasures
FIND YOUR SELF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin