Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fall Fashion



Both cards are inspired by images in the most recent TAC catalog.... no stamps, just my hand drawn doodle casing! Used a few things on the red card that I haven't in a while... large eyelets from SU! to hold the ribbon... I really like the unbalance, balance of this card. Also used my paper crimper to get the texture on the background paper.

On the card with the polka dots.... I was just going through my scrap bin trying to find something other than 'fall' or 'halloween' and found 'it'. Loved too, how I had some polka dot ribbon to 'tie' it all together!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

They both are super! I wish I could draw like you! I would never buy stamps again! I got my TAC order today..I got 4 of the new retro sets from TAC! I can't wait to have some time to play with them!

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that you drew these pumpkins ... they are awesome!!! I also love the layouts that you used. They are absolutely awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin