Thursday, October 04, 2007

Paper Piecing


I always thought it was piercing, well, I guess it could be. So, all the images on the cake, candle and flame are all different pieces of patterned paper. I really like this card. It's starting to get a little heavy. Of course, this is NOT an original design, but once again, all work is my own, just borrowed a few ideas from a fellow card maker.

PS Kim - ds did NOT have a date for Homecoming the hung out as a group of boys and girls.... he's a young freshman and not yet into the 'girl thang'.....thank goodness!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW I love this! I heard that if your card is top heavy on the inside to put a little piece of card board and cover it up with a place to right on the inside of the card! Happy Fri-cake eve!

Well I hope that your ds had a great time at homecoming! It is much better to hang out with a group then be a couple at that age!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin