Sunday, October 07, 2007

The witch is in!!


Okay, so I give in to peer pressure, when other posters & bloggers talk about the cool stamps they get from Michael's. I couldn't resist!!! I made a few cards with the witchypoo shoes!! Nothing special on this card. The stripped pp is from my scrap bin. What I've been doing lately is pulling out scraps, matching them to card stock (either SU! or the huge card stock packs from HL) and then finding an image either stamped or doodled (by me)... finding a recipe on someones blog or gallery post and then running with the idea!!!

How can it be fall... I just checked the thermometer.... it says 94 degrees!!! Watch me next week, I'll be complaining about something else!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Very cute witches shoes! Love the stitching on card too! It is 81 degrees here today! I love fall oh where or where is that fall weather!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin