Monday, October 08, 2007

Fall Finery




Okay, don't think I made these cards today... I've been working in cycles.... reading blogs, checking out galleries, making cards, cleaning, taking pictures of cards, spacing them out and posting them to my blog. There are some days when I work on cards only, but that's about to change. Details later!!

The multiple pumpkins are a very cool $1 stamp from Michael's. Other images are SU! I think one of the first sets I bought eons ago.... oh I like that word eon!!!
I love the earth tone colors for fall (even though today is seems like the middle of summer) orange, cranberry, rust, brown, tan.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Very beautiful cards! I have gotten nothing done with this silly cold or flu that I have!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin