Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bubba turns 16!!!

Help me take a stroll down memory lane as my oldest turns 16 today. How lucky parents are today with digital cameras, how easy it is to take literally hundreds of pictures of every event, every moment every milestone!!!


Oh yes, I did have a camera 16 years ago, but I didn't have that much money for film and devlopment costs! We were selective on picture taking (these are all digitial pictures of the original film picutres, that I cut out to put in his baby album)




How fun it would be to just snap away and then delete any picture that was blurry, off center or with a crazy person walking in front of the shot.


Tiny little cameras to that just pop into a diaper bag and you can see instantly if the shot works! Here's his first Easter basket!




And he loves his cookies!!!!





We knew he would be an athlete, got the big ball in hand here!


My sweet boy turns 16 today, thoughts of a car loom in his head!!

I just want him to be satisfied with a cookie!!!!!






1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! WOW, time sure does move fast! I do not want to think of my boys driving EVER!!!! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin