Monday, July 13, 2009

Which is which?

Okay loyal followers... which card is the Zindorf card and which card is the Whipper Snapper Design card??? Easy to tell isn't it. Seems like I have a theme going in this weeks worth of cards. Summer and the beach, how can you not combine the two?

After I created the background paper, I realized I had already colored in the mouse's swim trunks a different color scheme... oh well !

Work story: So having started the first of October those few months seemed to zip by with the beginning of the holiday season just popping up. I really thought I'd be gone(outta there) by Christmas. But I was invited by the doctor to the annual Christmas dinner at a nice steak house restaurant. I was nervous and not sure if I wanted to go. As the time drew closer to the event, I decided it would be a fun night out. Remember there are 5 of us in the office, that includes the Doctor. One gal is vegetarian, and really doesn't go out with people from work, so that left us down to 4. The day of the 'party' we got the heaviest snowfall of the season. The kids were even off school... I'm talking 12" of heavy wet stuff. The party still went on. I made it through the piles of snow (actually by night time they had cleared the roads quite well... the snow was piled 3 feet on the side of the roads) and I show up 1 minute late. The doctor is the only one in the lobby when I get there! I find out that one of the other ladies had been not feeling well and would not be coming either. The doctor's girlfriend arrives and I thought I would be dinning alone with those two. But the other girl showed up about 15 minutes late. There's more to the evening... but I have to run. The reason I bring this story up, in today's paper the headlines read "Fire destroys FRG Eatery".


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG that mouse with the surf board is soo awesome! I love him! The colors seem to be perfect to me!!!! SMILE! Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin