Friday, July 10, 2009

Butterfly garden II

Have you ever been to a butterfly garden or exhibit? As an adult I can remember observing 2... one for the kids at a museum for a field trip.... gosh, I don't remember which kid nor the city... Murfreesboro or Racine! mmm... the other was in Cancun, Mexico... it was part of our tour on one of the ruins we visited.

Moving along, here's an clean, adorable and simple card. Cut off the ends of a circle punch to get this cute little smooshy fat pot. The images are 'Stamps by Judith' and the butterflys are a punch out.

Another work story: Be on time for your appointment! Yes, I know the doctor really has no concept for your time, but being 15 -30 minutes late for your appointed time screws up the entire day. I can recall maybe 2 or 3 people actually sincerely apologizing for being late. For me as the receptionist, that goes a long way. Actually saying "I'm sorry". We did have people who called us, saying they were stuck in traffic or they were lost etc... but people who come rushing in (mostly in a flurry completely discaboobalated)and don't say a word, are very, very rude!

Life's more amusing than we thought!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This has such great clean lines! Love it! Love your work stories they make me giggle!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin