Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank you

A little shout out of thanks to those of you who come out to read my blog and see what we're doing. It's been fun having a living diary to post pictures and words of creativity and fun that happens around me, and my familytoo! So, thank you for stopping by!!



Lately, I think all my cards are basic and simple designs, layering of cardstock and designer paper, with a sentiment and an embellishment.

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once.
Samuel Smiles

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Simple is good! As long as you are happy that is all that matters! I love seeing what you are working on and getting inspired to try something new!

Cheryl Houston said...

Hola, Peggy!

Got my latest card! LOVE IT!!!

Chaotic Kristi said...

this is just awesome..we all 3 loved it...great layers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin