Thursday, July 09, 2009

Zindorf 7-6

Here's the latest addition from Michelle Zindorf's tutorials. This one was different because we didn't leave open the moon image on the clean cardstock, we came back after and used white craft ink to create the moon on top. I can't say enough things about how fun and inspiring trying Zindorf's tutorials are. She has 'perfected' the shading. I understand light source comes from one way, and the shadow and shading are opposite, but I have difficulty seeing it, before I have to create it!

So, as I come closer to the end of my 9 month temporary job, I think I can give some snipets of what I think is funny about patients, their comments and their demeanor. YES, the nurses, technicians and receptionists (even the doctor) talk about you when you leave.... that is... if you are eccentric, rude, insane or down right stupid. More to come on that!!

All the worlds a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your Zindorf cards keep getting better and better! Hopeful you will a new job quickly! If not you get more crafting time right???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin