Thursday, May 07, 2009

I tried a technique I saw on Stamp TV... Gina K.'s newest blog. I bought white flower stems at HL (1/2 price mind you) and I pop the heads off to use them as embellishments for cards. With the white flowers, you can ink them (the entire flower, or just the tips) to match whatever project you are working on. On this one, I used a stamp with dots on it, inked it up and stamped the flower with the image... and ta-da... a really cool flower to embellish. Although I love the prima paper flowers, love the milk jar they come in.... I can get 20 white flowers for .99c and now decorate them to match anything. I also love drawing these little faries... by Stampabella I believe.

Right now I am working on 40 wedding shower invites and painting over 20 3'(feet) by 9' sheets of paper with a masquerade theme for dd's 8th grade dance next weekend. It has been quite a challenge to work on paper in feet rather than a few inches!!! Photos to come!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is out of this world gorgeous! I love your fairies!

HOLEY BUCKETS- I can't image working on something that big! I can't wait to see it!

Cheryl Houston said...

Working on 9' sheets of paper sounds fun!!! Where in the world are you doing that?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin