Saturday, May 02, 2009

Three Cheers!!

No complaints in the weather department!!! Yippee! Finally a nice day, mostly sunny in the mid 60's... perfect weather for working in the yard and getting the housework done! But crimony! My arms and shoulders are now aching! I've been inside soooooo long I've lost all my upper body strength.... I'm whipped!!!

Here's a cute friendly turtle to cheer my on to my next project. I believe he is a Stampabella stamp!!! But, of course hand drawn by me... because I don't by cute whimsy stamps if I can draw them!! Used my cuttlebug to emboss the background paper and the nestabilities to cut out the scalloped circles.

I'm off to take a bubble bath... TMI.... but that's what I'm going to do and then kick back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin