Monday, May 25, 2009

Pull the heartstrings of my love

Love the animals at Whipper snapper designs. <------ I tried to provide the link there so you can see their original image of the mouse and compare it to my drawing technique. Some of their animals are cuter than others. So, by drawing I can inter change the animals that I like. I stamped the background paper to look like a bandana print (with the paisley swirls and flowers), adding black images and then dotting with the white gel pen. The heart is on a pop up dot!

It has been a great weekend! We've gotten lots done around the house, the sun has been shinning every day, not humid (yet) washed cars, cleaned out the garage, finished the yard, grilled and ate outside, had the Grands come for a visit... and of course watched the new addition (Tucker) interact with all of our activities. Poor Cooper is stressed, I think he can't believe the little fur ball is staying! We are trying to make things as normal and special for Cooper.


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

awwwwww that mouse is adorable! Glad to hear that you are having a fabulous weekend! We are too! Its a little cold today! Hoping it warms up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin