Thursday, May 21, 2009

In honor of 19

anniversaries for me and DH, I've made a few anniversary cards, to fill up inventory, just to make and have fun, whatever the case is.... a few cards. The more I create, the more I figure out that I don't have very many sentiment or phrase stamps. So, I might start looking for some cheap... maybe on ebay... I don't care if they are old or retired... a sentiment is still the same years from now!!!

Beautiful spring/summer like weather. No complaints! Everything is in full bloom, the birds are chirping, the sky is blue, my wind chimes are ting-a-linging.... my kind of day!!! Hope the sun is shinning in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Chaotic Kristi said...

believe it or not, I get a lot of my "sentiments" @ Michael's on clearance!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin