Saturday, May 23, 2009

*Life Happens

I'm on a roll, you could say I'm like butter! Hee hee!! Even witht he beautiful weather ( yay! that makes me so happy!) I've been up in my creative place making cards.

Here's a cute little whipper snapper birdie taking a bath! With the flower, I used 'real' fake flowers that I pull off the stem... and now I ink them to match the project. I also learned to stamp images on the flower... like dots and circles to match the background paper.

Tucker up date: One tiny accident in the house, sleeping through the nite in his kennel... Cooper is still very suspicious of him.... I'll try and get a picture of the two puppies together, some time this weekend.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens this is adorable! I love that image! Sounds like Tucker had a good night! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin