Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For You

Here's a cute card I made over the weekend. A little (lot of) plan and thought went into it, as I was inspired by a post from Markie's Mom.

When I link a name like Markie's Mom, Zindorf, or SCS... these are all card sites that I frequent and cards that I've seen on their blogs or sites, I am inspired to create and make myself. Often called to CASE (C opy A nd S hare E verything). The SHARE can also be replaced by the word STEAL.... I like to call the entire process as being inspired!!! Links to these sites can be viewed by clicking on the name to the right of my blog.
I don't know, is the computer and the internet becoming something scary, is big brother watching us all over again?? What's the scare on Facebook... so ideas, thoughts, pictures are no longer sacred... OMG... who could ever think that people would 'steal' our intermost personal things! WAKE UP people.... express yourself on the internet... and if it's good stuff.... watch it circle the world like a little virus.... see if you can catch it and reel it back in!!!! Hit that send button and you've lost any control you might have. HHeeeellllllooooo!



Back to my happy cards. I just love to make them. I love to give them. And sometimes, lucky readers of my blog receive them. Creating cards is like a little personal goal I reach for every day, and by completing creativity... I reach my goals, and for that, I feel great!!




1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OH my heavens this is gorgeous! Such happy colors! Sorry about the facebook stuff! Geesh what is wrong with people! I really am enjoy making cards too! I have done it in so long! HUGS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin