Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zindorf 2/23

Did I tell you I am taking a class with Michelle Zindorf? She is the one who gives all these great tutorials with the brayer... making multiple layers of ink on one card look like a wonderful portrait of shadows and light!! I'm so excited! The class is next month, and I can't wait. I have a cheapo brayer (looks like a paint roller) but much smaller for rolling ink! Since I couldn't master it, all my cards that I've created with her tutorials are all made by me using a sponge to get the layered ink look! I really like how my cards turn out, but it will be fun to learn this technique.



Sometime this week I'm going to work on some more inspirational quotes, or something fun-ner to check in my blog to see.... not that my cards are boring, but I need to spice things up a latte!!!! Cheers!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG you are taking a Zindorf class! You lucky gal! WOW! I can't wait to hear all about it! Love you chef card today! So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin