Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Patti-bella

Don't know if that's her actual name, or if someone turned a 'party' bella in to a St. Patrick's day girl, but here is my inspired piece. You can say you don't celebrate the Hallmark Holidays, but wouldn't it be great to have on hand, a card you can send out to tell someone your thinking of them?

I'm off today @@, so I think I'm going to try and clean my craft room a bit. I have some fresh blender pens somewhere that I can't find!! Blender pens, ha ha... if you don't know what those are, you'd think, cardmaking and a blender, how does that work? Add a little juice and just whip it up! Actually, what the blender pens do, is have a bit of moisture in them, so you can blend the water color pencils together and smooth out the image you just colored in. Added a touch of stickles to the top of her fun hat and the cupcake! Tried to make the bacground paper... the shamrocks are a bit shaking! Fun card.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

oh oh how fun is Patti-bella! I love St. Patricks day gives me a reason to Celebrate longer (my bday is the 16th)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin