Friday, February 13, 2009

Lots of Valentines

Man, I was like butter yesterday.... I was on a roll (ba dum ba).... I was on fire.... cranking heat on some Valentine cards! I thought I had an order... but it ended up as a no show! So, now I have lots of cute Valentine cards.... warm wishes to recoginize the one you love! Used SU! Simply Said and Load of Love, the was inspired by another.

I'm really liking the kiwi (or green) and pink together. Gives it a cool vibe mix. Cuttlebugged the heart embossing folder, just for a rectangle touch of texture.

This card was completely cased. You can go to SCS and look up other creative stampers work by category of the stamp. I like how this turned out. Used Glitter embossing powder on the big heart, but hard to tell in this photo.

Loads of love. Cute. Stickled a few hearts. I took time to mask of the top of the bed of the truck so the hearts didn't run over (which normally happens, because I think I'm so good.) and I masked over the door top, so the girl was riding inside the truck.... to lazy sometimes when I multi stamp and image. Love the green and pink together!

The last card is just a fun doodle of hearts. Can you see the 3 flagged ribbon to the right on top of the image? They almost blend in to the stripes.

My last quote... until I move on to something else novel.....

"Call your family often."

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

awww looked at all these sweet Valentines! I never got around to make to many this year! Ok I really am not happy about the SNOW!!!!! ICKY!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin