Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shamrock Hello Tree

So I was blurffing... is that the term for surfing on blogs? I think so... and saw this cute image and was inspired to change it from the valentine card, to a st. paddy's day card. Original colors were the pink and red and hearts on the tree, to the greens with the shamrock(ish) ornaments. I just loved the results.


This is similar to something from way long ago, I believe it was Stamps By Judith, where she had a tree branch stamp, and then all the seasons. So, next month you can make an Easter Egg tree.... pumpkins, ornaments, stars (4th of July), bones (for a dog), fish (for a cat) flower heads, oak leaf... you get the idea. Too, too cute!!!

Used my nestabilities to get the circle scallop, then used all my SU! punches for the circles. DP is scraps still left from a SU! purchase.

The Sun is shinning, the sky is a brilliant blue, we got a dusting of snow last night and it's 9 degrees outside. Have a great day!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love this layout! This tree is lots of fun! So cute! You are so rocking the St. Patty's stuff! I hope it warms up a little bit today! It is 9 degrees here too!

Cheryl Houston said...

Cute Peggy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin