Friday, February 27, 2009

A little froggie

Can't go wrong with a cute little froggie wishing you a HOPPY birthday. I think I've shown all the cards I created in the last two weeks, I need to get working on creating some more. What have I been doing with my time? mmmm! I know I've been in my crafting 'suite'... I'm off today, so maybe I can create some more cards before the troops get home! Or maybe I just have to take some pictures of what I have laying around!

As always, cards are for sale. Cards I don't sell... often are given away as gifts, sent out for RAK's or are just sitting gathering dust! But I have to admit... I love being inspired every day, making cards and drawing is so much fun for me!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

awww he is one sweet froggie! So dang cute! I know what you mean about creating! It makes me feel the same way! Hope you gets lots done while the cats are away!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin