Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are you Ok?

I am!!!! Actually I'm very happy, for many reasons!

Gorgeous, beautiful weekend!!! It has been mostly sunny and near 60!!! I got so much done, but I'm so exhausted, happily! I raked the yard of leaves and debris and cleaned up and out some of the thorn bushes in our way back (hate those when I'm mowing back there) Also cleaned up 'crap' blown into our yard from other people's garbage... I know it's not ours!! Cleaned my car, washed the inside of the windows, they were all filmy! Went grocery shopping, did about 6 loads of laundry, deep cleaned the stove top, vacuumed and scrubbed the kitchen floor and entry, and did about 4 hours of burning digital images from the computer to a DVD!! Walked to dog on two long walks!! Went to the library to get books for the week! Whoosh!!! Last night we had cheese and onion enchiladas, tonight we're having chopped steak on the grill with mushroom and onion au jus, baked potatoes and asparagus!!! Bubba and I made homemade Cinnabon rolls! See, I'm a cook, cleaning lady, laundress, Gardener, baker and computer guru!!!! Actually, I am ok!!!


This was a cute image that I was inspired to draw. It was in my image bin, and I felt like creating a few cards last night to relax! Trying to figure out what it might say on the inside!! Mmmm.... it's back to work tomorrow! Spring break... we might go to the Field Museum (Chicago) at the end of the week. The kids will have to fend for themselves for a few days... first time in a long time I'm working during spring break, we're not going anywhere.... it's a bit odd!!! But I'm saving lots of money!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Sounds like you have been working like a wild woman! Your card is so cute! It made me giggle!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin