Monday, March 16, 2009

The Big Cheese!

Before I got caught up in a whirlwind of new learning, I had created a few whimsy cards last week. Can't take credit for anything ~ except drawing the cute mousy ~ everything was CASEd perfectly... I'm going back to being inspired... although my card looks probably very close to some other GREAT card makers... I don't copy exact dimensions or products. How cool to use the hole punch to make swiss cheese? I don't have much yellwo ribbon, bu this seemed to work, dots and all already.


By using different mediums, markers and water color pencils, I am constantly working on my shading to give the cards more of a 2D feel. Now I just have to find the right saying to put inside the card, and then find the right receiver!! Got any ideas?

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes. - Mickey Mouse

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens this Mouse is way way to fun! I love him! The way you made the back ground look like cheese is so fun! Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin