Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Wish" I had more time...

...to follow the challenges on SCS, they seem to come up with cool ideas, and fun ways to recycle old ideas with a twist. I think one of the challenges recently was adding the triangle to the left adding a sentiment to the top and the image in a square below right.


So, here is my casing of the project. I do have some cool designer paper, I just have to organize and find it. I like these type of layouts when the paper truly coordinates. And I stayed along the lines of Markie's mom with the dots!


Thanks for looking!! Comments are always welcome, purchases are even better!!! Have a great day!


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Both of these cards are adorable! I love that cupcake- it looks good enough to eat! We are getting more and more rain! I am now sick of the rain! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin